Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bday celebration during Friday night cell group

Many thanks to Alvin for sharing this:

We [Ferdinand's cell group] had out usual Friday night cell group's gathering at Ferdinand's house but apparently, there are 3 sisters in our group whose birthday fell on the same day.
So after our bible studies session, we celebrated their birthday and Fenice thinks that it is a good idea to post this out on the SMCGC's blog.


We also requested the three birthday girls to write out their feelings on that night:

琦琦:感谢玉玲带我来到这小组里,让我认识了这么多的朋友,我也要感谢燕芬、勇仁、国林在每次小组的时候都会给我们准备食物,尤其是这次的生日,他们还为我们准备了蛋糕,真得很高兴又惊喜。

绍微:谢谢你们的支持。谢谢小组的关心,帮我们庆祝生日。蛋糕很好吃。第一次找到跟我同一天生日的人,而且还是在教堂的小组里,这都是主的旨意,感谢主~
在这里,我觉得很温暖,就好像我的第二个家。这里有关心我的哥哥姐姐,
谢谢你们,爱你们 o !感谢主~

Janet: Yay! I am 19.Haha.I am really happy because this year I have the chance to celebrate my birthday with the other two sisters in our cell group. I really thank our sister Fenice and brother Alvin for remembering our birthday and prepared a birthday celebration for us during our cell group. Besides I also thank God for His abundance grace and guidance in my life. Well, I am glad that I am in this cell group. Our group is surrounded with love from brothers and sisters. And each time, I am looking forward to cell group meetings too. In future, I wish to grow together with all the brothers and sisters in our cell group in terms of spiritual life and can continue to serve for God. That's all.
~ May Lord's Peace Be With You All ~

Sent in by Alvin Chung