Sunday, November 27, 2016

Love Soup @ SMPC (2016.11.11)


Love Soup @ SMPC (2016.11.11)
GROUP PHOTO 

Here are some of the comments received from the Curtin University undergrads, 😘😘😘"Thank you uncles and aunties from GMC for preparing chicken soups for us especially the students who are going to take their finals soon. I am truly blessed to be part of this big family and am thankful for the blessings sent my way." ~ Carmen Ngan, (Foundation Year, Engineering).

"This is my second time joining the Love Soup event in SMPC. I would like to thank to all the uncles and aunties from GMC who volunteered to prepare such delicious love soup for the students. May God bless all the uncles and aunties with joy, peace and happiness." ~ Lu Jun Hao (Foundation Year, Engineering).

"Hurray love soup is finally here!🎉 Thanks Aunty and Uncle for all the nice soups that filled up my tummy! It makes me remember my family cooking and miss them but you guys make me feel at home too!" 😁👍🏻 ~ Athena Marie Thien (Foundation Year, Engineering).

Copied from James Tc Wong's facebook post